1. Before withdrawing a student from the school during the academic session, the parent / guardian must give at least a month’s notice and the entire session’s tuition fees be cleared in lieu of notice against issue of a transfer certificate.
2. The Transfer Certificate will be issued subject to receiving Transfer Certificate fee equivalent to one month’s tuition fee on completion of an academic session.
3. The School will not issue any certificate until all dues payable to the School are cleared off by the student concerned, only on receipt of a written application from the Parent/ Guardian of the student.
4. The name of a student who fails two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will be automatically struck off from the rolls and a School Leaving Certificate will be issued.
5. Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, disobedient and disorderly, or whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school, or incompatible with discipline or whose sickness is liable to be injurious to other students may be dismissed from the school with prior notification.
6. Students who are once dismissed from the School will not be readmitted.
7. The School Authority’s decision is final and binding in all cases of dismissal and withdrawal.